Guests who bought this also bought
SpraynBond • Basting Adhesive
Description & Instructions
SpraynBond® Basting Adhesive is a temporary bond spray adhesive for fabric. Use it in your design phase for pattern piecing and figuring out appliqué placement. Great for holding templates onto fabric and assembling landscape quilts. Use it during sewing to eliminate pinning of appliqués, for holding stabilizers onto fabrics during embroidering, or to hold backing fabric to batting
Features & Benefits:
- Net Weight 7.2 oz (204g)
- Temporary Hold
- Washes out of fabric
- Sewable - Will not gum up needles
- A little goes a long way. To ensure removal during laundering, use a light spray especially when using a high-nap fabric such as minky, cuddle, fleece, flannel, terry, etc.
- Spray on the wrong side of the fabric, not on the background fabric.
- When spraying on or near the actual project, using a long strip of freezer paper will protect your project and workspace from any over-spray.
- Don't spray to close to the fabric, we recommend 12" away from the surface.
*Note: Due to the pressurized nature of this product SpraynBond® must be shipped via FedEx Ground services to the continental US only.
**Fedex Ground services can not ship to P.O. Boxes