Guests who bought this also bought
Soft Stretch™ Lite 17 in. x 20 yd. Bolt
Description & Instructions
HeatnBond Soft Stretch™ LITE is a SEWABLE, lightweight iron-on web adhesive specially designed to move with your stretch fabric while maintaining a strong bond! There is no added bulk and maintains a soft hand after fusing. Great to use with knits, stretch denim, spandex, jersey fabrics, fleece and flannel.
Features & Benefits:
- 17 in x 20 yd. Bolt (43.1 cm x 18.2 m)
- Heat Activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Designed for stretch fabrics!
- Great for appliqués!
- Eliminates pinning!
- Doesn’t gum up needles!
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softener. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Iron fabrics prior to applying Soft Stretch™ LITE
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
Machine wash cold delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Dry Cleanable. Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.