Guests who bought this also bought
Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts By Unity, Circles A Plenty
Description & Instructions
Unity Stamp Co. is more than just another stamp company; they base their company values on inspiration, motivation, positivity and enjoying the creative side of life! Deco Foil and Unity have partnered up to create an exclusive line of foilable Toner Card Fronts that reflect the style and personalities of Angela and Whitney Magnuson. Product Details
- 8 sheets per pack; 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches designer card fronts
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets for an instant shine
- Create one-of-a-kind designs using markers, inks, sprays and more
- Create custom embellishments using your favorite punch, die cut, or electronic cutter
- Compatible with most hot laminators
- Proudly made in the USA
- Adhere using our mess-free iCraft Tape Runner XL or 3D Foam Squares to add dimension
For best results, always pre-test.
*Laminator settings may vary based on brands/modes, temperature and speed settings.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than design. Place foil, color side up, on top of design. Place inside folded parchment paper (enclosed).
- Turn on laminator, select 5 mil setting, and allow 10 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded parchment paper with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
- Remove project from parchment paper. Peel foil transfer sheet away to reveal foiled design.
Due to delicacy of this design, foil may not adhere to all the minor design details.