Guests who bought this also bought
Feather Lite • 35 yd Bolt
Description & Instructions
HeatnBond® FeatherLite is a paper backed, iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. This lightweight formula is great for multi-layer pieces, landscape quilts, and wearables since it gets even softer after laundering. Use it in place of pinning or basting for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire. Draw directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
Features & Benefits:
- 17 in x 35 yard bolt (43 cm x 32 m)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric
- Doesn’t gum up needles!
- Eliminates pinning!
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Item must be sewn or otherwise attached before washing. Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.
- HeatnBond® Lite sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric.